Saturday, September 09, 2006


That will be the day when I get to highschool...
That will be the day when I finish highschool....
That will be the day when I get into post-sec....
That will be the day when I finish post-sec....
That will be the day when I get my career....
That will be the day when I find love......
That will be the day when he marries me....
That will be the day when I'm walking down the aisle in my white dress....
That will be the day when I go through labor, and give birth to our child.....
That will be the day when our child grows up.....
That will be the day when our child goes through all of the above that I just mentioned...
That will be the day when we retire .....
That will be the day when were speeding in our little red sports car down some unknown road ..
That will be the day when we are grandparents ....

And before you know it, ALL of this flashes before your eyes , your life makes it's way to your chest, and leaves behind a place that it has made it's home within.



__________________
I'm home all alone, just taken a mental break :)