Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's nine o'clock here in my head. Third day of classes . Was thinking of working out this morning, it's too early to start up such a thing, give ya self time gal. I have work tomorrow, and with that said, I feel too tired to work. Last year I had so many options so many plan 'Bs' didn't have to work, could have called in sick didn't have to do this- could wait till nextyear. But as I was laying in my bed lastnight, I MUST go to work this Friday I have no if's and's or but's ( make sense ) I must work, to help my self for the future- saving what little I get to amount to something of great value for the future. It's not the amount I'm going to have by time I'm twenty-five or soish.( InshAllah) what's going to give it higher value is that I sweated, gritted, went through the ups and downs to save that money- the ' true' earnings beind it, the ' devotion' the 'commitment'.

I have mid-terms in the first week of October at least they will be out of my head as Ramadan progresses, get em over with.

I truly enjoy walking by myself, and having know ' chilling / loving' interaction with people here. I just go about doing my thing, I'm really focus -AlamdiouAllah. Alisha is FOCUS :D.
Before going to be bed I watch ' Pilot Guides' this Australian dude goes around the world and tours it, presenting the beauties of every culture in this world, and the religion of every country. They were in Brazil lastnight, I saw the beaches, the hard life, the sunset , and I told myself we are going to work hard in school and get to that place of achivement for the near future. I told my mom lastnight I have one goal right now- only one , just work hard in school, get my career and work hard there too, save money, and travel- travel. When it's winter break, spring, summer you name it, I'm going to be on that plane, or whatever it may be I'm going to be up in that air, walking different land every year.

" Land steadies people, holds them, even if they imagine they control it. Land owns and defines us. Without it, we become something else. "

I have class and with that said, good day mates. Enjoy the moment, you can simply get off this chair , and all can end.

I'm so sad lol.