Thursday, August 31, 2006

When I get my own house InshAllah, I need plenty of windows with the sun light streaming in bouncing off the wooden floor, and that fresh pine smell with the mixture of tea leaves flowing in the air. I don't want curtains on my bedroom window, I want my bed to face the sunrise and the sunset. I want white duvae* covers, and my bedroom should consist of a little table on my right with a reading lamp. I want posters around my room with inspiring quotes from famous people. I want a book shelf shelved with antique books, I want chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling, and paper cranes that hang softly around my big window. I don't want a tv set in my room. I want a cd player that playes music of the water trickling , or the roar of the thunder ( nature music ) I want James Blunt, and Celine Dion, and Faith Hill and Bob Marley to be streaming around me as I do my days job. I want a desk by ' my window ' with my cute little laptop, and paper fixed about. I want a painters eisle* set up and a sketching board to write down thoughts, flowers, practising my famous signature. I want photo-graphs * black and white * of my family, and friends, and loved ones. I want flower pots on my windo sill, and I must have a balcony that overlooks the ocean with the white sandy beaches , and the view of children running, and giggling for joy. I want the sun to be with me, as I walk in my days journey.

I want to think about you, and simply turn around and your there, smiling. I want to lean over, and smile. This smile of faith and time playing out to be untaped beauty. And I want to hold your stare for a while, and think of the future with you. Me and you can teach children the joys of this world, we can perfect the flaws of this life.
_________________________________________________________
Theres this scene in Titanic, when Jack and Rose are in the water, Rose is on a raft, and Jack is in the water holding on to her, feeling the cold and knowing his faith . Jack simply says to her;

Jack : " Rose... your going to find love, and have lots and lots of babies, your going to have grand children, and grow old, and you'll live for me and you...Promise me that Rose... Promise me.

Rose :" I promise Jack... I promise to never let go "

Jack stops breathing and he his dead, Rose simply lets him go into the ocean. She found love on the ocean, and she lets him go to the ocean. The beauty about Jack and Roses love is that it never perished, it continued it moulded into something better, it grew with vitality and acceptance in their heart. They simply promised eachother. Their love roamed in the ocean always living, never dying.

In the end of the movie Rose is a old women, and in her pocket is this blue heart diamond the reasearchers were looking for it in the Atlantic. As she told her story of Titanic, the reasearchers listened hoping to find that ruby heart through her story, and as she told them that blue ruby heart diamond sat in her pocket. Rose was selfish to give it up.. Want to know why ? It was real and true everlasting love, and she was not going to give that up. Rose simply walks to the railing of the boat, it's night time, and her hair has turned from a goldish red to grey, her skin is no longer supple and soft with her youth intact, she is a old lady. She takes her hand and pulls out the heart, and throws into the ocean...... after living out her life and in remembrance of Jack she gives her heart to the ocean where it belongs.

____________________________________________
Now that I have made myself sad, its time for bed :)