Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So I took a napp . I found with myself that I tire myself out to the most extreme , I work, work, work, till my eyes close. I bought a subway today just because I was forced to eat, and not fall sick. I walked around looking to eat with someone, and I found myself lonley , I haven't felt alone for some time. I wish I was busy up to my neck it is exciting. I bought my text books today looked through em they look interesting. ' Interesting ' blahh studying by myself is going to be hard this year. Was in the wrong line up to pay them fees, me and this girl were told off ' this line is closed ! Do you not see it blocked off ?" I wanted to tell the dude to go f* himself just because I'm in the most wrong mood , I just smiled my smile and said okay and walked off with the gal. She's pretty, smelled good too, I liked her style, something I would have worn back in the day . We finally got to the right room to pay ' them fees' we were talking ' she asked me what I'm taken and I told her, she said the program she was going in too, ironically she was entering into my second program of choice, it would have being nice to be in her classes, she said I would have being good at it she simply said ' your so nice '. I'm so nice, huh ? probably the most nicest thing a stranger has told me.

I went out to a family friends house last night, I wish I lived there or something , it's beautiful there, and I kept staring at the clock so it didn't hit the ' go-home time'. I love praying with the sisters, and the beautiful recitation of the sister- SubanAllah. We laughed , giggled, we bond more, I talked my usual funny talk ' of them finding me a dudo ' :) I command them to plan my wedding shower, and in all honesty I hope they take up the troublesome act , just seeing them talk among themselves, and bicker , and come to a final agreement is beauty for my eyes.
A sister gave me red bangles lastnight, pretty ones , can't wait to wear them for Eid, InshAllah, their beautiful, the person who gave them to me is beautiful. I'm sure she knows what I'm going through, I ask her questions on how to do special prayers without given away too much on why I seek this information, she guides me without asking ' why ', I love people who don't ask questions and just understands and accepts who you are, accept. ' Accept me or not. '

I was walking through down town today, and I walked through city hall, the city hall would make a great place to get married, it has nice marble stairs, if I'm correct, and it's nice for the trane of the dress to swoop down so elegant. There is room for people to dine up stairs on the balcony, and enough room to set up tables and chairs. Then after at night, the water fountain would be on, and candles would be floating in the water, a fresh new breeze would blow over me. A different breeze .

I was tempted to go into the mall, and pick out something nice for myself. I wanted to treat myself, I always treat myself. I was going to get new hush puppy boots, hopefully papa buys them for me. That's all I wear once it gets cold around here. I wear them with dresses, capris, sweats, black dress pants, you name it- usually when I'm strutting around at the mall or somewhere, I get this look at my face like ' mmm nice gal ' then one look to the boots- I get this look of ' CRAZY , womenizer who probably haits males ' :D. I love hush puppy boots, their FUNKAFIED.

I took work off for this week, and I like it somewhat , wait I'm lying to myself I miss work. I also miss alot of things, alot. I miss summer, while working and planning and getting ready for school and other things going on in life, I said I never got a summer, it sucked, big wrongo I learned so much about myself, I met new people, I experienced new emotions, I accomplished alot- I got closer to people. I'm going to miss it all , every day of it, every conversation I have had with people, and the eyes I have looked at, trying to figure them out by one stare, ladies and boiz the eye staring thing " talking with eyes " it doesn't work... it just doesnt :P.

I'm missing my friend she started school yesteryday, last year was our summer, this year was ' my ' summer. I can't wait to walk to second cup or Timz and drink coffee with her, she eases my mind and heart, I miss hasna alot - I miss our converstation on dreams, I miss Siham her wickid laugh ' cousin ', I miss Neda and her " want to take a picture every flipping five seconds ''. I miss so many people from uni, I even miss the janitor dude.

I'm a really droppey emotional gal, huh?

I miss camp, and ALL the gals.

I miss Victoria and the rastafarian dude, I miss looking at the ocean, I pray that it is not my last time to see a ocean. I miss the whales, and the boat rides, I miss sipping on tea for five hours me and mom having one- to one.

I miss Toronto. I miss aunty R.

I miss alot.

with peace and love;

alisha