Thursday, August 24, 2006

If we can get on the bus, it's all straight coasting from here :P.

O Allah ( swt ) guide me and my fellow brothers and sisters intentions to be true and clean to the deen of Islam, and this Ummah. Guide us through our days, for each day is it's own battle in it's self - for each second , minute, for hour that strikes, day, week, month, year that passes we are getting closer to our mark.

Time is evil, take advantage of it , fight it - we yes ' we ' have a duty we are obligated to the hightest capacity of Allah ( swt ) to come forth, set our strides out, let our voices be heard, for we , yes " we " are the strongest of mankind. If you have something in your hand take it , construct it, yes it will fall, but a good builder knows how to rebuild, re-think, re-invent. And if you have the opportunity to make something possible that can impact the souls of your brother, and sister " DO IT "- to pass it up is a sin ( I think ) because the opportunity has being guided to you by Allah ( swt ) has being put forth, and to throw away.. yes throw away ,because this life, has caught up with you-the business of it all. Wheel of this life has grappled you, and caught you- simply because you allowed it too , is something a soul must ponder about.

Don't say you're are tired - my friend work hard in this life, and rest in your grave till judgement day- if the heart pains, and stikes, just imagine if you work hard in this life, and do everything well in the eyes of Allah ( swt ) your heart does not have to flicker for a eternity, if you do the right things.

I don't make much sense, never do in my words or my speech, but I pray I make sense in the work that I do with the others- to work with your hands is more of a impact than words. why ?
you see the end product - you see the smiles.

I want to see smiles -

:)

BismAllah to the walk for today , and tomorrow.