Sunday, August 20, 2006

If I was a boy, I wonder what things I would have accomplished by now. But then again regardless of my sex or appearance, I would allow my blood to drip for the right cause, I would allow my sweat to paste on my skin, I would allow my heart to physically and literally flicker in pain every 10 seconds, and try to ignore it, and pray my hardest that I wake up tomorrow morning sunshine to carry and fulfill this. I would allow a dagger to go through my chest- if it's for the right cause . I would shed a tear, and share words of beauty with you- if it's for the right cause..

Build me something from the mud, and the pebbles which lay around your feet, which you walk so carelessely* and scatter about. Take that and build me a castle, you can mould from the base, and I ... yes I can sprinkle the water.