Friday, August 18, 2006

" Your name means no matter to me, only if I can call you my own ."

Oh gollyy mac folly :( somebody help me ..help !
_____________________________________
Tv going on in the back ' A Knights Tale '. It thunders here, the sky lights up to white, and back to black, can you hear from above ? When it thunders the air is warm, with a slight cooling breeze, I'm tempted to go outside in my backyard and twirl with someone, just dance.. and laugh silly... just to enjoy this moment takes patience of virtue... waiting and waiting.. the simple things are hard to achieve in life, just to go outside and twirl with somone.... it's the emotions that comes behind it, to get that simple emotion takes time. upon time...

Just to wake up at the crack of dawn, pull on a hoody and drag you along, and skip down the road, and just scream for joy .. that too takes time. To lay on the grass and get lost in the moment and not move and just simply lay there in your arms- that too takes time. To simply go for a walk at 3am in the morning - that too takes time.

I like to do things the opposite way - just get up and jump off the cliff into the water.

I'm tired of smiling alone.