Thursday, August 17, 2006

LOL.. the dude at the bank, the GREEK dude muahaha, I see my sister with a dude like that for the future.. it was easy to make convo with him.. good convo... I walked away thinking mmm..? well that's not so bad , like to meet someone, just throw some laughs, and good personality and volalala ' hey would you like to get some coffee ' ... it was tempting to say YES.. a big fat juicy YES.... and all these fairy dusted thoughts were zoning my head ' conversation ' good conversation ....and eyes.. mmmmmm EYES.. to dream for... I haven't seen a goodlookn dude with a wickid personality for..mmmm LONG TIME...*sigh* I had my summer romance love for 30 mins while standing at the bank counter.. waiting and hoping he wouldn't stop asking me questions.. but REALITY kicks in, good old reality.. * sigh* today I felt like a girl :)

greek mmmm nice place to visit..

keep dreaming lee