Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm at work. well waiting for the clock to hit the big o 4...

Got a call today :) just random friend I barely know them, and they asked me ' how's life'. I barely know the kid, and he has some kindness and love in his heart . Makes my day, honestly. Through the hectic busy day to day , and they can make time for you.

Tonight I got loads of stuff to think about when I get home, I got make :

meeting plans
finish this pckg
call people in between working for stuff
____________
Tuesday :
Got too wake up early and figure out courses at school tomorrow, I WANT TO SHOOT THE REGis office ..errr.
Got work tomorrow at 4 again.
Make attendance list.
Breathe..........
pack my bags
____________-
Wednesday :
Get things into gear.
Check up on everyone.
Confirm.. Confrim.. Communicate.. Communicate.
meeting at 8.
come home sleep
_________________-
Thursday :
Game time baby :P

LET THE FUN BEGIN...... I want more... give me more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!