Sunday, August 27, 2006

I have fought some sort of altering battle in myself, and I hope I know you well enough, well I pray I know some what of you - to love you, and pray for you for the sake of Allah (swt) I saw many views I wanted to share with you, I had so many words and prayers I wanted to share with you. And it was like I was held under water before I could see some glimpse of your eyes and your smile. To see you smile- is ' a smile '. To hear your voice is like ' the stream running softly never stopping, but always flowing so eloquent. ' I walked by the forest, and I was again fighting the temptation of your hand clasping with my hand. I saw the stars at night,and how I prayed I could lay on the field next to you, and just lay there, allowing time to flow by. I enjoy your silence- only your silence . I walked in a creek and my foot felt the smooth of the rock, and how I prayed you could walk with me down that creek that flows- for eternity. I prayed in a open field with the sun streaming onto me, and I dared to look at the sun- and pause, I prayed for you and me. I sat on a table- and I thought it through, why can't this ' feeling ' leave me, to cease all that I was and what I have become. When I'm alone your words play such strength that I listen to them and none other. I sat on the bus, and I looked to the sky, as I did all the time, and the tears streamed down, I'm not ashamed to cry- because I can't bare this feeling in me. I have patience, I have faith, I have hope in Allah that something of good will come of this.

I write all of this pretending to know your name- but I don't, and so I will pretend.