Wednesday, August 30, 2006

maybe I'm going insane, yes ' insane '- I'm going to be single for the rest of my life :S. How did Alisha come to that thought, I just did, I followed my feelings-

my parents are rubbing things into me, and I hait it.. errrrr. I can't wait to turn 20..can't wait. 20 ah ( sigh) nothing is stopping me. 20 , 20 :D

I went to grant mac today, and I just walked to student union group, asked about the application process of getting involved, and volalala I'm getting involved, I can't bare this feeling of lonliness.

In other news I saw nareeta today my friend from ( jr.high) we go back to good days, good days, I'm happy shes there. Saw gr.9 CRUSH from zee past.. :(
nasty cotteyyy crush....I just walked by really fast, and all these embrassing thoughts started flooding my head, of when he found out I liked him, I can remember the day, we were in the library working on a collage, and I had scissors in my hands he started staring at me, this " sympathetic ", " apathetic*" stare like - awww I wish I liked you back- but your not my kinda of girl- don't pitty me , honestly. I had scissors in my hand remember, a " crazy gr.9 gal " scissors in hands. I remember never talking to him again, if I was alone with him in the classroom I would book it- he was nice about it, he was friendly about it. I just acted like a nerd about the whole situation * sigh*... he looks better than ever, his hair is crazy and all over the place, he has a goti, with a stud in his ears, his teeth are still flipped up, his clothes are all urban / soccer ...mmm ( shakes head NAHHH) he's still cute.

Saw the president of student council ( 2 times in weeks period ) really akward, really akward- maybe I shouldn't type about this stuff on my blog, he's probably googling my name as I speak.
He has curly hair, nice curly hair, he wears stripe shirts, and jeans, with nerdy shoes, that dudo looks fyne for my eyes.

hey this is my blog, I write crunked things, when I'm at home in my house , on a day like to day, a girl gets a little antzy .muahahah boooyayayaya babyeroies.