Friday, September 01, 2006

:(
_____________
So it's a Friday night, and I live in a city called Edmonton a.k.a ' Deadmonton ' :). I have over used my reading ability, and talking about everything that ruzzles with my mind and heart with my dear mother. I have gone on walks * two* times for today. I helped Naseeba out with her classes, and ensuring her sucess for this year*. I went groccery shopping with my dad. I have cleaned my room, got my back pack into gear, with some left over school supplies. I'm thinking of renting movies but that too brings a sad thought to my frame. I finished my applications this morning * 3 am * to be exact, just need to submitt it. I called in work - for my shifts. My family sits behind me eating chicken sandwhiches and looking through val-mart flyer for ' back to school deals ' . I have called my two good friends and they are busy one is working, one is buying timbits at Timz for their Halqua* good- bye summer party. I was thinking of going to halqua this evening, but just lazy ..Alisha never feels lazy. I need to shower- and I feel like taken a nap.
I feel stupid for saying certain things at the wrong time. I'm scared of not having anyone to call them ' my own '. Theres this song by Leanne Wommack* I'm listening to right now and she sings ' I do not want to look back on my youth regretful' - why do I feel that " regretful" I have accomplished all that I want......

I feel so senseless and lost - I've being wandering in circles bumping into the same thing without knowing I have bumped in to it from before. Why don't all of you come knocking on my door and suprise me ?