Saturday, August 05, 2006

to go or not too go
to go or not too go
to go or not too go
to go or not too go

I flipping can't make up me mind, I don't NO HOW TO COOK, so I'm of no use ? :(

Confessions of women hood just being made.

_____________________________
Were having familo over from out of town, and their coming at 4pm, I already set the table, cleaned my room, replied to emails, doing stuff - I want too go for a run, I have new clothes, and I want to wear them - I want to have a bigg huge party of my own, noo not like ' a pizza party ' type of partay thing - where people order pizza just eat and go, I want music, pretty music, piniata ...like game playing - water fights, play go hide and seek with my barbie walkie talkies...

k I need to goo dooo mans work. that's all im good for. lifting things with me noodle arms.

k pufff bye