Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm listening to James Blunt, he has accent ya'll no that. To calm the nerves...

*sigh* take me to the ocean, and let me dip in it, let my feet scrunge in the mud mixed with the sand below, allow a fish to slither past my naked legs, allow my hands to be wrinkled, allow the salt to heal my skin, I want to swim in unknown and get lost, I want to be cold, and shocked. Allow a white ship to come knocking on my raft, and allow it's yellow rope to be hung down for me to , to once grip the known , that I'm so feared to climb up . Leave me like this, I'm content and have made friends with lonliness.

Allow the sun to shade my skin to a different born color, allow the beauty of my eyes to be defined by the amount of red veins, and swellings I have endured from those salted tears on land, I rather be friends with the salty tears from this dark unknown ocean, I have tasted every bit of know salty tear out there.


He's beautiful