Monday, July 31, 2006

I have just finished watching a movie called " Elizabethetown" beautiufully made, with every thought I have ruzzled with in my head, was in this movie, and every word, quote, every action, song I heard made me want to blog it, express it. This movie defines ' finding your personal quest, after roaming and roaming through this busy life we as souls can not fully grasp, and after, always after finding contentment in the mind - happiness.

His mother simply said you've changed because your 'busy '. Busy lead to depression, depression lead to isolation away from interation thinking know one would understand that. And right before my eyes I saw a sample of myself becoming to be produced like this young man's life patterns.

everything is black and white..

I make no sense.... anymore. my words are confusing...
......