Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ok I had work today, and after work mes met friend and hitched it to k-days, I'm so outgrown for that, so much of 9 bukeros, anyoo saw the regulars and some familar faces from long ago nexopia, and edmontononline lol..ah life. I left around 9, took the train home, yes ms.thang took the train at NIGHT.all byherself, and walked all the way to TimHortons on campus, and got ride back home :) I'm growing up ..... Came home was a feast waiting for me, ate something- mazma hugged me and said shes proud that I'm growing up making it on my own, she says I've got a hand on things.... so nextweek is work three days a week, then meeting :) yeah! , then finalazing things , then heritag days ..yeah :D then family is coming in, gotta clean the house. what a dragg... I need to go for a run everyday that's a MUST.

My new friend I met today, said that I had to bleach the black out of my hair, and get a new hair color, I've had black hair for 2 years now, and I want a nice redish , brownish color ..mmmm ?? eyebrows need to be done, my face needs a facial..... I need a new wardrobe ..
mmm .

Well lastnight I decided to pump the music in my basement and dance away, like hardcore / excersise moving about, and I think me pulled a muscle in my tummy, and it hurts when I try to breathe.. ouch! ...

Okay tea is done, gotta download this thingy well try too...

so much I'm off. g'night :)