Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm awake, AlamdiouAllah. Lastnights sleep was peaceful the cold breeze was playing on my skin, and I could still see the white clouds in the nightsky, some dude decided to blow this foghorn and wake up the neighborhood, my sister stuck her head out the window and told the kid to shut the hell up, if anyone knows my sister you know she didn't stop there.

My mom is baking / cooking, were having company coming in nextweekend from out of town, I know I have to hitch it on the floor and the house will not sleep, laughter, jokes , conversations, scary stories filling this house of ours. I do know I'm planning on heading out too hertiage days nextweek saturday I have a good resaons on coming home late, late for me is like 10:30pm lol. anyooo. Much is getting done, still stuff to do , like there is with life, I've noticed im a Nazi for perfection, I'm just getting franzzled like one of those ladies , with her hair starched with hairspray, pink quirpy lips, blue eye shadow on, waving my stick around - NO IT'S THIS WAY PHABLO!.. Yeh I'm not going to bow down to that sate.

I'm going out to k-days tomorrow, 2nd human interaction for this week besides working, it's about time to show my face, I haven't looked like me for some time. Anyways were not going down that lane of bad stuffish.

I'm listening to Michael Jacksons ' I'll be there , just call my name '' I love that song :)
My mom is trying to fix my cell phone, you see I ran over minutes, and yeh I have this big bill to pay, because I was DUM, to not keep track of my air time. Anyoo my mom is in the process of changing my cell number, so no one calls me and I don't run over minutes, yes ladies and gent drastic measures have being taken- because I was foolish enough to make long distance calls. don't ask. we ALL do STUPID things :)

I learn from trouble ??

Anyooo this week has being okish, I'm getting back up on me feets, and yeh, ok today is another busy day I have to truck it to downtown to takecare of stuff. I can't wait for it to be over.