Sunday, July 30, 2006

I need a new computer chair, my back is in half. Okay all I did today was watch movies,take a napp, and talk to friend. I had bad dream while sleeping, really bad, too gory to describe in detail, just that blood, guns, money, passion were all in my dreams..yeh ?

On another note, I'm falling behind, I don't feel motivated, I need to be motivated.
Also I'm really f'n sick of pleasing people, and making them understand. I'm sick of the yelling, I'm sick of being asked why? I'm f'n 19 female, for crying out loud I can even have a child ??

Ok enough with that, no I'm not done here.... I find it easier to be quiet when people ask me things, just that I'm really tired, and lacking in sleep, and other IMPORTANT things are on my mind, and my answers are of no value, and won't make the world a better place.. Yep if it's not going to make the world better , I'm in know mood of deep 21 questions trivia game :)

I don't get people that walk with their noses in the air, I can't fully digest being nice to someone and then their mean to you ? I don't get alot of things. and yeh right now. I'm just in angry mood.

okay movie previews are done ' Elizabethetown ' awaits..

g'day