Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I miss doing prank calls, and my friends taken our couch cushions and suffocating me with it, because before the prank they would all say ' alisha this time, don't laugh ' you always ruin with your fat voice '. And I would stare at the person pranking on the phone, and I would jump up and down, running from one room to the next like a black man just laughing is head off, and saher would cover my mouth with her hands, my sister would choke me at the waist, and I would get a gulp of air. and be like ' hahahahaha are flipppn for real, are you flippn for real ' :D.

I miss the skiing*, lol * tryin * to ski. I miss me falling of the bunkbed being the mature one being ' Imma wake everyone behinds up for fajr '', and I step off the top bunk thinking im stepping onto the carpet, but I land from a 5feet bed, and sista H, is laughing her head off, I miss singing like Alicia Keys, I miss getting cold sores, and every flipping person I talk too I have to cover my mouth, and muffle ' I have a coldsore don't look ' and then they look ? lol haha..ah alisha. I miss screaming my lungs off, in the canoe..... and sista H, pretending everything is calm. I miss going down the hill, with skis, on with the wind chapping my face... I miss falling down the stairs with my nice dress and shoes on, I miss slipping on the ice .lol and the comment my sister made. I miss *pretending* to know where we are going, like given directions, and everyone looks at me, like wanting to push me down lol hahahah. I miss studying togehter with everyone. I miss us making food from home. me cooking 3'oclock in the morning, what the flip was I trying to do ?? I miss laughing so hard that I had to tell them to be quiet lol. I miss everything...

I miss crossng my eyes, and shaking my head, acting like a nerdo, I miss the dance parties, I miss so much. man wow .

okay enough with this... time for some chicken..then work ..then work :)