Monday, July 31, 2006

Okay so I woke up this morning, thinking today was a special day ? Well today is a special day I got to open my eyes up, AlamdiouAllah for that. Just that when I woke up I was really out of it, like " what , where am I, am I still dreaming kinda thing ''. Shakes head. Gotta out of bed, looked at my face, I'm really different looking without makeup... took a shower , brushed teeth, added lotion, fixied hair, tried to fix the hair, prayed, put on clothes, went down stairs, looked for something to eat, I don't like eating anymore I donno, I just don't get hungry, and I'm still weird in size, dunno? Put on ctv news, and watched more bombings , more stupid politicians busting their vocal chords on tv. You know what I don't get, when a war is going on, why the flipp do they hold ' conferences ' i mean , like while their talking away, ordering those fancy sandwhich* from that million dollar place, and renting a conference room, hiring* security, getting sound system checked, and a q & a, is just sickening to me, buddy theres 50 more children being killed- all during this, why can't they just have a quick simple meeting get the mission, and shoot out. get too work ? what's the fliping purpose of UN, when jack crack gets done.

Can someone make me PM of canada eh ? :) well not make, well I have switched my program of study...maybe it can lead to being a mayor of the Edmonton, and then i can move up into the ranks, yeh but you see with me, i say more yes(s) then no(s) i just can't say no to people, be the next dude to ask me ' will you marry me alisha ' you don't have to think of rejection I would be caught in the moment of it all, and with dreamy eyes say ' uh..sure yeh :). Well mother is in the process of making me into ' strong women' i mean , she's just training me too be made out of stone, she's detoxifying me of sympathetic, love , happy emotions / personality / it's for the best of me.

I love stress, i bathe in it, I sleep in it, I breathe it, hey! it's my new best friend. Well if anyone doesn't know me, I like a challenge, give it to me dirty with sweat and blood, and I'll be bloody determine to give it back to you clean, once something needs to be done, I get it done. Task finis ! So yeh look for ' Alisha ' on your bill board to come in near the future :)

Okay, so I asked my sister " how come you don't get sad ', she says I get sad, but I don't allow it to affect my life..mm made sense ' affect' and ' allow ' yeh.

Okay I'm really bored, and my hands are cold some dude keeps staring at me, I feel the stares from the corner of my eyes, even though it seems I'm not looking at him, I notice every flinch of skin he makes. I'm wearing $0.50 pearls from some garage sale, they look like real pearls.

I'm so bored.... out of my mind. More oozzyy ollala conversations await at work, can't someone come and pick me up, and we can go on a days adventure today..ahhhhh...

the ocean awaits.. :)