Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You know what ? you know what...oh you know what ?

The most happiest care free day of my life will be my wedding day InshAllah. White SILK dress, white veil drapping down, nice cute bun, side bangs, with a simple silver necklace on, with pearl earings.... and red roses :) with a cute little flower girl throwing petals to the ground, with my dad walking me down the aisle arm in arm, and I'll have this big smile on my face :D, my face will be red I won't have to wear blush, I'll be tearing, and I won't look up mr.whom to be before. hey says ' accept, accept. accept ' and i say accept, accept, accept, then I will simply hold his hands squeezn it, walk down the aisles as mr. and mrs ???? , smile say thanks you for coming ? O hey! I'm off to africa, and cuba won't be back for some months. finish up on thos files won' ya ?

And then...oh and then the big grand finale, I'll get my sister to rent out this ball room , I'll close the door.. ditch the key, and plant this big KISSS on his lips... and tell him ' what took you flippn so long , huh ?" , and then... we will have our first dance.. just no ordinary dance like funky.. sillyy. droppeyy cheezy dance.. we'll pose for photes, and then I will sing to him, and then and then..... :)

I'm just reallyy stressed...over..hey what the heck everything :) most dramatic , climatic , highpeaking , pimple stage of my life... cortisol is secreting like hell, its having a party. because I'm stress, I've lost color to my face..... I look tired... I'm just a walking , dead human being, not interacting with my peers, just on work, talk to people, bus, pray, food, msn, blog, talk, make calls, sigh*.. walk some more... watch tv. pray.. ..tears......play ruzzle with my thoughts..and sleep...
_________________________________________

I just typed this hait blogg, its not me. so i dlt it , those that read.... hope ya enjoyed mate