Friday, August 04, 2006

One must always faith, to see the finish line.

In the beginning you have so much passion, motivated beyond belief, you can carry the world on your shoulders even mars, in the middle you start too bend, and you tell your self must not buckle under these constraints, you can taste the sweetness on the tip of your tongue, your so determined now, I've come this far, NO one and I MEAN NO ONE , is going to push me or topple me, and you stand your guard, you defend, and you count on know one else, you push. and you bite and grith your teeth as your enemy lashes unbroken words arond you, rip the shirt of my back give me 5 lashings, but I tell you mate, I ain't going down, I ain't falling, NO ONE CAN BREAK ME. I moulded myself with Gods touch, and faith.

Squeeze my skin and collect the blood of my soul, burn my skin - choke me, suffocate me, all of this can be healed, but NO ONE CAN break a MANS mind or heart.

You can be a slave, walk in the sand of the desserts, I don't care for water, I don't care for your flat mat of hay to sleep on, but no man take away another mans sense of pride and beauty, and character.

In the end, no one can take away that one essential thing that makes you that walking soul.

I've learned, to always keep my character... it's done good for me , and for the future to come.

__________________

I've written , and walked , and spoked one chapter of my life for this year, it's time to turn the pages, and re-ink my mind.

AlamdiouAllah for everything.