Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Okay so I had one big fat lovely day off, sitting on my behind.. well actually walking and talking the most today vola :) back in dee action.

I had to take the bus with my sister to some dirty 1800 looking school good old ' victoria composite highschool" :) , then I walked back to downtown, and met hasnoon for breakfast/ coffee / venting / slash letting all the emotions out. felt damn good :) . We sitting next to fire place, ya'll should check out the second-cup in downtown infront of shoppers... so beautiful, and it was raining this morning, and they were playing pretty songs :(...

So yeh me and Hasnooonn had the talk, and then we went shopping, like big time shopping for hertiage days, thats right boys and girls im off this weekend from work, family coming in from out of town , what more can ms. alisha ask for ?? I got some nice clothes.. nice clothes, then we walked around some more, today was overall the most relaxing day.. felt soo good, like I was dipped in the hot tub. Got home mama made some red-lobster lookish food, and I ate, opened up good old g-mail, brought a smile to my face :) , stuff looking good.. life looking olalal sigh, dreamy, whipcream, finga looking, dairy queen good , don't listen to me.

So now mama is home, packing away gorcceries, im off for my evening walk, want to join ? - James Blunt rocking my ears- mmm..so yeh the Tusacan sun is on cbc.. watch it :)

What more... yeah WEDDING comine up :) :) :) partayy...partyy... tear, crying happy. loving wedding.

okay me off.. into the sun set the warrior rides of on her black stallion...

I had a dream lastnight.. flipppnnn weird..

yeh ?