Thursday, August 03, 2006

I just finished watching ' Pirates of the Carbiean*" the sea creatures GROSS me out, and the teeth.. yuck! but the most part I loved was in the begining of the movie when she's sitting in her wedding dress, the rain is pouring, and her wedding is in ruins. That set is beautiful..:)

Okay I need to see " Mistress of Spice " just the title alone is tempting :P, and I need to see
" Navitity"?? and mmm and I must see Miami Vice for some summer action :) and I haven't seen that V-movie?? Because my sister is helpless and lazy, when we want to do something, and either friends are working, and I'm done my shift. so yah , so yah.. o golly, my folly :)I got one whole weekend to thy self.. sigh* relief, relief, I'm making myself a spa, candles going on in the bathtub, bob marley blasting , bath salts, what more can a girl ask for .and o yeh! cherries,, berries. my ferries . So heritage days or that event ? heritage days or that event. well its going to rain tomorrow, that means the ground is going to be wet, but all freinds are going on saturday :( choices one must make.. then sunday company over for breakfast...again :( , then monday mama is meeting her Jamican friends.. man the carbiean booth makes summer , steel drumz, gals busting out cornrolls on eachothers head, maybe I should get my hair corn rolled again ?? I have, and I look " hard / cold mean / gansta looking thuggn sista :) wrong idea. anyooo Umm.. my computer is crap, and doesn't work for me.

okay.. I wish people would update blogs.. o wellersers.. when school time comes , gotta get out of this mode.. sigh* , I'm going to be all by myself at school :( ...