Sunday, June 25, 2006

I want to ride the ferry, I'm longing to see the ocean. You never know how good life can be, when the moment , or life is gone it's self. InshaAllah this summer will be packed with happy memories... summers are always good for me , especially August .

I want to get lost on a tropical island, have my hair in dreads, climb trees, drink coconut water, eat all the manoges in the world ( I love mangoes :) and then chance up on some nice rastafarian guy. And we can build a tree house together, we can explore the island, and find a new waterfall, or cliff everyday. We can go fishing, stuff our bellies at night with fish, have bonfires. We stay like this for 5 years without speaking a word to eachother, just staring into eachother eyes - talking with our eyes. Finally we give up the goose, and accept in our hearts and minds that we will die here on this island, well atleast it's a pretty place to spend the time, rather than in a smuggy city, with politics, killing, your love ones stabbing you in the back, the lies, the excuses one must always make up to get out of an appointment or commitement. The status one must uphold in the community to get the deal, or their daughter married off to a established son.... the parties one must always hold, every so often " well hunny you know what we didn't have the Jones over, since ..well um ...lastweek!". The shares in the markets, reading the newspapers, watching the stockexchange, watching the news or listening to the news, to hear of more rapes, murders, child molestation, drugs, the whole devils workshop.

Is it just me, but I really want to get away from all of this, even though you may not be part of it, but I just want to roam the fields, swim.. I haven't done that for some time, I just want to get away.... im thinking of ditching msn for some time, and phone calls, it will do me some good, but nope theres always that voice, that urge that itches , to go on, or pick up the phone. I want to move. Let's get outside of the box..want to come ? I really want an adventure, a spiritual adventure....maybe I should have applied for that thing to Ummrah....
Sigh... ok, alisha let's go to sleep, you have work tomorrow :)

.... for what it's worth..? Heck I donoo...

i love the small things, seems like asking for that is hard these days.