Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I feel like a pregnant woman.... ugh! my face looks plump, i'm wearing too many skirts, cuz pants just don't fit the hind anymore...i've ditched heels and stuk to flip-flips. guess what i went to pay less shoe store and i got nice flip-flips for 4 dollahs. thats right. :D . And i wear my hair in a bun, and i have this big bag just to plump anything into it...mmmmm i laughed to myself, if i become a mother. this* is how i would be.

I've being eating too much yogurt, and strawberries. I've had know interaction with people my age :/ only mother and naseeba. Work , come work come, i'm never taken days off again. I've found i need to keep busy, i have to do something, prepare for something. My face is gone without make up for a week.... and its tanned... well over cooked ( lol)...kk i have nothing to type about...

peaceeeee outttttttttttttttt