Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today is fathers day...... and dad took mom out to teach her to drive, its about time girl.

Anyoo my fathers day gift is under my bed, along with other stuff that floods my bedroom floor, I wrapped it really nice and pretty, I'm a good gift -wrapper :D. My mp3 playa works, AlamdiouAllah for that. As I type this I'm faced to the tv screen showing the FIFA 2006 soccer tourney, Brazil plays against Australia*, Brazil just scored......OLLAAAAAAAAAAAY!.
Ronaldo is loosing his touch, he's fumblings bumbling as the dudes say on tv, well he's getting old? man i really want to go to FIFA, in another 4 years I will go InshaAllah.... :) I would cheer for Team Brasil ( Brazil ) because their country is from the same continent* as my country. As one gal puts it at that soccer game I went too, " you espanol?, you from Brasila?" me know folks from Guyana, " i love your country, come let's hug, we are brother and sister"...thats love right there, UNIVERSAL HIPPIE LOVE :p...... that game was fun.... the sky was amazing, as it just set onto the field, all the pretty people roaming the place, the little kids with their cute little curly fluffy hair..muahah smooochhh.... I saw a little boy, got taned skin , brown curly hair, and big brown eyes, with long lashes, and he had this little stud in his ear, with his yellow Brazil jersey..sigh* too cute.....

Okay well its Sunday. and it makes it more depressing, as im watching the game. in a beautiful place, with beautiful people. and just seeing the crowd, cheer on... , anyways I'm not going to go there...

..I want colorful-hype exotic fun :( ?