Friday, June 16, 2006

This is where I get to blog, I haven't typed anything for a long time, and I don't know what to say to myself, or to this white screen. It's cloudy outside, and very hummid, my hair is a fro, and I can not control the frizz. Lastnight was work, it was fun, the carpet smelled like pee, because they just steamed cleaned it. I watched as the rain just, soaked through the ceiling, onto us, and the sky grew dark, made me think thats how Judjement days going to be. And it made my eyes open wide, and I just stared at outside, with my eyes transfixed onto a tree, just blowing about,I was lost in the sea of thoughts. Tomorrow is never my friend, tomorrow is never my friend, those who prepare in this life for the hereafter are the intelligent ones in the eyes of Allah, and those that do not, are the foolish ones. And I need to take time and prepare, as werid as that sounds, I need too. honestly.

I had to walk, in the rain, and I got soaked big time, wearing a blue skirt, that makes you trip, and flipflops. and some big bag clunked to your hip, running in puddles is the best feeling. I got up from the stairs and it was just me and the open field, and wow it felt so good, no one was around, it was raining, I had a newspaper covering my head, and finally I ditched it, and I just twirled around.... best moment in my life , Suban'Allah. Got into sub, and people were smiling at me saying " yeh got caught in the rain eh?" me dried off , then waited for my ride. My dad took forever to get me, I was soaked, and hungry, and I was kinda getting a little pesky. Got home, and I just devulged ( I donoo if thats a word ?) into some food, I ate everything that came intoo sight, thats the down fall of working in the evenings, you come home late, and you have to eat late, I don't like eating past 6. Any ways. Im getting kinda tired from typing, and not much is comn to this mind of mine. I wish I could go back to those days, where my dreams consumed me, and I was off on cloud nine. Now, it feels like im some old person, just aging, with know excitment.

i miss laughter, and smiles.