Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Done summer cleaning ..wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! baby. And my mom is chilling on my bed, with the breeze blowing on her face. Now to the next item of today, arts and crafts are on me floor, ah i love it mate :D, i love doing constructive stuff with glue, scissors, creating, and sketching. Mmmm yes.. I was just reading my entries, and there really childish, i have crunked spelling mistakes...which makes me sound like a four year old, and i'm 19. Wowo i no age is nothing but a number but still.... i need to step it up.

Anyooo everything is organized all my books, letters, alot of junk i kept for no reason hahahah, yeh...this is what alishas day consits of :

1.) Wake up around 11'oclock - too lazy to ROLL out of bed and fix breakfast..or wait brunch.
2.) I look in my dresser mirror, and see how gross i look.
3.) I climb out of bed with all my bankies and teddies rolling to the floor.
4.) My mom and sister are downstairs laughing reallyyyy loud at dumb jokes.
5.) The VIEW is on with all those saggyy wrinkle old ladies
6.) I change the station to the soccer tourney... and ah! what a sight for sore eyes. poland vs. costa rica ....... ( :P)
7.) I eat some yougurt with muffin
8.) Go on msn, read email ( i get no emails :(
9.) my mom tells me what shes going to do to me today, i listen to the spiel
10.) i help her out
11.) i go and read
12.) i watch all my soaps
13.) i go and ride my bike around the hood, lookn to play with kids ( im a lamo )
14.) come back home.. eat more pine-apple. i stare at my mom , with a zombie look. she tells me to go loose weight
15.) dad comes hom.. me heroe :)... we eat dinner
16.) we go out for coffee.. do some runnin and rounds
17.) i rent a movive
18.) go home... talk to friend.
19.) i watch movie-- stay up really late..and watch all this show on TLC called 'little people
its a cute show
20.) i watch Bridazillas ( get it Godzillas )
21.) i shower... put on my lavendar lotion
22.) read my book
23.) say my prayers
24.) go to bed, and dream some crunked dream
25.) and i wake up the next day and doo all over again

......im soo ..wtever bye :D