Thursday, June 22, 2006

.... I don't know what to type here?

Today AlamdiouAllah I overcame my fear of birds... when flew around my feet. It was cute, its feather brushed against my feet. And you know what LITTLE PRETTY birds are cute. I'm still scared of crows/ seagulls/ and piegons.. of all of em pigeons.

You know what's the best feeling, buying a cup of coffee, and reading in the sunlight, as it plays with your face, I had work today, and AlamdiouAllah today was peaceful. As I was walking to work, I just had to spill coffee on me skirt, I laughed to myself, always gotta be alisha.. huh?
Today we got trained on a new project, it took forever tooo ... I got lost in my thoughts, and forgot where I was, I started having conversations with my memories, conversations I've had with people, jokes, crys, laughter, everything, and you know what every single person I've had encounters with as added a bit more to me. Making one huge colorful confused collage* anyways. As I was walking home, Sami Yousef song just had to be the next song on the play list, and you know what I'm so thankful for meeting everyone that has crossed paths with me in this life, I have gained never loosing anything from meeting a new person, and I smiled. Never have I felt so thankful for the blessings and the simple tokens of life Allah(swt ) has bestowed onto me.

You know when I look into National Geographic, and I see some cool picture, that picture speaks to me. that I will get to breathe that freshair, walk on that soil, and invision everything, that surrounds me. When I hear Enyas song playing - Only time, I always think about a little coffee shop in London or in Paris, and everything is moving so fast before my eyes, like a train, and my hair is blowing about. Somemtimes days feel like that.