Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Among the other cousins i have, one got married to a coasta rican* over the summer :P, and my other cousin married a Jamaican man :P... I told my mom our family is really diverse, my dad says theirs too many different spices in our families from my moms and dads side. My mom just fliped her hair ' nah my side of the family is just exotic'.... the way she did it was price less..anyoo i wonder where my dude will be from , or his ethnic orgin. ???

my mom died her hair red, with some pinkish higlights mixed with copper.. it looks hot, too hot .
And my hair is just plain black... mmmm anyooo theres too much construction going around my hood... too many trucks. and beeps going off. I'm addicted to DOLLERRAMA, they have the most coolest things ever. like wow.. i bought a frame, gel pens, headphones. all for $3.43. They sell the most funkiest things ever, I know where im getting school supplies for this year :D, man. I need to restrain myself from that store. Anyoo today is the longest day of the year so me and naseeba are deciding to stay up real late and have a sisters night out, were renting scary movies, and going crazy on snacks ....and were deciding to set up tent in the background, if.,..IF our mom lets us to sleep in the backyard.. i don't think thats going to happen. well i have lots to do.... heading out right now....

i miss some people.