Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dad thinks he can lift me up.... and he can... but I think me broke his shoulders :(. Anyooo I went for a walk. wow I just had to stop and say SubanAllah if I had a camera, they sky was worth more than any picture I've seen, you just had to be there to see it, and if I try to describe it in words, I'll just dragg down it's beauty, like I do with everything... Anyoo tonight I'm pulling of a all nighter, I need to clean my messy working station, glues/ papers / sparkles / pictures/ stuff is all over the place, I need to twist my hair for my sisters grad thing tomorrow, and for vacation, so my hair won't get messy, and I can't wait for this Friday because I get to see my bestfriend, we talked on the phone for like 3 hrs, just talking back and forth, back and forth, she was at work, and the only way the hours go by fast for her, is if she talks to me :D, or too anyone, I love her... she's everything, and will be everything for me InshaAllah our sisterhood keeps growing stronger day by day, anyoo yes those people that have cell phones out there, and don't have a answer machines, and NEVER pick up, just ditch it, honestly... In other news today, flippp I was supposed to rent a movie :( , and I have money too, papa is too tired, it's okay I 'll watch ' Dog the bounty hunter ' and ' Little People ' and ' Bride Godzillas' on the TLC network :D. Umm what else, I feel I have so much to say, and I don't know where to begin, just voices, emotions, thoughts flooding this mind of mine, I can never really express myself that way I would love too on this blog of mine, only in conversations, and when I have conversations my mom says I talk to much, and I shouldn't get that hyper. O wellersers me can't help it I'm a talking hippie freak, o yeh ! I said I was going to ditch msn. well looks like I can't break thee habit. anyooo.. we got new neighbors moving in down the road, our good Bosnian Muslim family friends, AlamdiouAllah I have girls my age, which are friends that I can hang with, so happy :D.
I will be motivated to excersise more ! .... o yeh I saw our new cruiser we bought on the road today, it looks like a barbie taxi.. lol, o well atleast it's eye catching, NO! it's eye catching, it looks like a taxi , o wellersers... ok this is cue to go, and wash up

adios, I will be back ..muahahahha , gets on her black stalion and rides off into the sunet :P, and falls off the horse.. cuz shes a freak lol