Monday, January 21, 2008

This past friday that went by my mom called me saying that she just saw a man kill himself. I asked how? She said he threw his cap down to the food court looked to her-smiled- and said goodbye. he did a summer sault from floor one of city centre all the way down to the food court. imagine that if you frequent city centre quite often. of course he died. I was walking this morning pass that same area the man jumped from- as I was walking I saw a Muslim man praying in the same spot- SubanAllah. Allah (swt) shows us so many signs in this life- no words could express what I was thinking- I just gasped for breath in awe.

there is so much pain and suffering i see in peoples eyes and i think to myself there is so much work that needs to be done.

this life is just a test. why suffer in agony for eternity. lets play right.