Sunday, December 09, 2007

note to self:

THINK ALISHA BEFORE PRESSING THE "PUBLISH POST" BUTTON...i'm mortified right now of the things I wrote... and published to the public.....mneh according to my sister I have to make someone laugh....

I'm firm in not deleting posts that are dramatic and out of the norm.. because as I read them now in this present time it makes me realize that I have grown from that time... and that's what the soul needs to realize in their daily reflection.

I'm officially addicted to Dido listening to "Here with me" and Cold play.

________________________________

Mom and Papa crack me up: When I looked at them at the dinner table today as they were chatting/arguing on what time i was born and how much I weighed... and my father was trying to prove a point in stating that my mother's water never broke my mom snapped her fingers in the air (like no you didn't) she said "mister I think I know my body and can remember clearly if my water broke"- this rant when onto to my sister joining in- in which mom and nas were ganging up against dad... I was just smiling-

good times... and so now I go to bed.....

g'night.