Saturday, December 08, 2007

So I write tonight--- I don't know that having naseeba's laptop curled up in my bed with my lights dimmed in my room-listening to Enrique "Do you know"-makes the setting and my mood so right.. I guess so.

I haven't typed for so long- so many thoughts and events have occurred to me in this state of life. How do I begin? I feel more settling with myself..I know how every word and feeling is going to play out that lingers in this head of mine..I guess what I'm saying to myself is that I have accepted faith.

My cooking classes are coming together well...I'm teaching mama computers she's teaching me how to cook..tit for a hat.? right that's how it's quoted.

Today was eventful.... I've noticed that I can wake up thinking today is just a normal day but there's always a little hint of excitement there is always something to learn from.. a lesson to be learned... a person to meet.... a conclusion of my thoughts- AlamdiouAllah I love it.


I'm not making much sense with this blog..so therefore I will go and read thy book....


g'night.