Friday, December 21, 2007

You know what feels good? Knowing this is YOUR life now. I look back to three years ago- There have been so many experiences I have gone through that I'm so thankful for-AlamdiouAllah. I know where I'm heading.

AlamdiouAllah I haven't felt a pain of sadness for so long- I know sometimes in my blog it may seem that I feel sad or discontent but I'm not- truly. As funny as that sounds. I have grown so much- and I thank myself for being true to me and the love ones that surround me. 

My friend asked me if I'm ready to have a child and without hesitation I said "yes" what makes me not ready and so ready in five years- my theory is:once you have health and strength what's holding you back? Yeh you need alot of money but once you have that passion, and strength- what is there to wait back for?

I leave for Toronto in three days- with my two best friends "my sister- Naseeba and Saher" for RIS. InshAllah. This trip and the conversations yet to come have being way over due.

I wish everyone Eid Mubarak and a happy new year. All the best to where ever life leads you.

love,

alisha