Monday, December 10, 2007

I feel paranoid more and more these days... do you ever have those moments when you say the most retarded things ever....and after you say it your thinking to yourself "Did I just actually say that"- OUT LOUD?!?!?!?


I'm going to wear rubberbands around my wrist so I can snap myself if I get myself some how tangled up in a nitty gritty conversation- that's what happened today just to stay out of gossip.. I just smiled and said "oh gotta go to the bathroom real bad!" the person just looked at me... with a puzzled look on their face- next time I'm going to say plain out straight "Don't want to hear it"-

Do you also find you can be so nice to someone... you can go over and beyond- and yet you don't receive any common decency or respect back from them- and you think your the one with the fingerprints on the weapon?

What happened to people smiling... patience... you hardly see someone smiling..these days- if you do see someone smiling you complement them.... back in the day it was the norm to smile... people worked so hard back in the day.. but yet they always had the energy to smile......
we've become so domain ed to our life.... what happened?

I just want to live by the ocean... in a nice beach house- with the tea kettle whistling on the stove.- 

Sundays are my favorite because I take napps in mama's bed and that's when I feel secured and reassured.

g'night.....