Thursday, October 04, 2007

I saw my friend from jr.high on the bus this morning her name is Melissa she is from Argentina. It felt so refreshing talking with her- she's a amazing person.


I smiled this morning. AlamdiouAllah.

On the other note I really need sleep- I THINK WE ALL NEED SLEEP- This life takes the best out of yah- I was reading a sisters email in it she said "this life is a test" it truly is if you can sit for 1 minute and realize that this life is nothing-it's not eternal-it feels eternal it feels like this is it- the real thing- materialistic things consume our heart's now.

I feel the need to keep in touch with all of my friend's and since calling them doesn't work I've emailed them- The most random people I met over the summer for 5 minutes I've also emailed. Life is too short- Yah I know lot's of people say that but tis true.. tis true..

Okay I need to get some things done.