Saturday, September 22, 2007

We asked our mom's aunt what her birthday wish was and she said the following:

"I pray not wish that when I die and leave this life I pray that people will pray for me"


....I was walking to the max this morning for coffee-everyone was sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up in the morning with the coffee machine grinding the beans, as I was walking the leaves were dropping, the air was fresh, I felt happy- and what my aunt said struck a cord within me that has not being stuck for a long time.

What dreams to come my friend, so many roads to be choosen and walked, dad says my life has just begun- theres not a stop sign in sight and I like that.

I think I'm going to watch "Sweet November" again that movie is too good- I always end up crying in the end.

We meet people in our life time has a test, a learning experience to gain in strength- It's all a learning experience. When adversity meets us meet it with a smile because in the end there is always a lesson to be taken from- and that's what makes the soul strong- When you are crying, or writing your heart out or doing whatever when in distress thinking life will never be the same again "I will never be the same again" and often and very often this "reoccuring question" lurks within us "How do I go on from here to live life" "Have I srewed myself over" all I can truly and firmly say to anyone "Time will heal" and trust me it does. All I can be right now , all I can be right now to people is be their "rock" I will offer that...

The dry pain that stoned my inside is gone. I'm new again-AlamdiouAllah.