Tuesday, August 07, 2007

the most insane, funk thing to do is: crank on some salsa music and just go at it in your room.
and your mom is peeking through the door smiling grimmly (is that even a wURd) :P

ladies and gentz ms.alisha is officially charred by the sun by good old h-days- standing in 1 hr lines for a fried piece of bread with some sugar sprinkled on top to gain another 50 pounds to zee hips is the end result.

i need to buy a white board for my room so i can write down events/meetings- my head is full. i need time for myself.

i just finished brushing my teeth and i just gulped down some rice crispies with cold milk- why do i do things backwards?

I have no time to get a outfit for my friends *suprise* engagement partayy i'm very shocked at the fact that we could keep our mouths shut.

so i'm going to mentally break down my time line till the end of august- here goes :)

Meeting tomorrow evening @ 8pm after work.
Decorating at friends house for friends engagement party
Friday- Engagement party
Saturday- Cariwest/ in the evening watching Transformers with Saher
Sunday- clean and ORGANIZE my room?!?!?

Next week plan full fledge for camp-
Ceyc meeting next week- Wed
Week of Aug 16th-26th (crazy camp stuff)
Fringe at whyte.

It doesnt sound alot but it does when you work everyday and tie other stuff into it- Things must be looked at and worked at.

September- school :( And there you have it summer is done.

............................I need that massage gift certificate.

I havent listened to music for a LONG time.

K im going to bed.. This post is so msn/language style.

g'night loves :)