Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro

Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song

A young girl with eyes like the desert

It all seems like yesterday, not far away

Tropical the island breeze All of nature wild and free

This is where I long to beLa isla bonitaAnd when the samba played

The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes Your Spanish lullaby

I fell in love with San PedroWarm wind carried on the sea, he called to meTe dijo te amoI prayed that the days would last they went so fast

I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it's time for siesta you can watch them go byBeautiful faces, no cares in this world Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy loves a girlLast night I dreamt of San PedroIt all seems like yesterday, not far away
.


LA ISLA BONITA- Madonna (Download..Such a summer/hot romantic days)

:)