Saturday, June 02, 2007

Everymorning me and my friend meet up at scotia place- and the amount of sunshine that comes through the place is beautiful. Has anyone walked through manulife in city centre on a weekend?- it's like I'm in a fairytale and characters are going to come out and jump around like a "Disney movie" I don't know that's me. It' s dark and quiet and know one is in sight- if you just want time for yourself or want to meet someone special that's the place to go- they have cute little black sofas all over the place and a nice view of Edmonton downtown streets.

I and my family went out to Whyte ave lastnight- we sat by the window in second cup drinking "straw-berry lemonade smoothies" of course with coffee on the side- my family NEEDS coffee. We just sat and stared as people walked past, a man was playing the saxaphone* beautiful songs. There was spanish music playing, they were all different kinds of people from all backgrounds just walking around, laughing, eating- I love summer.

I saw some nice restaurants where I really want to hit up- "Yannis" looks like a restaurant in the meditarian and the music fits- my kinda deal.

I really want a bike with a cute little basket in the front so I can ride around town. Have you seen thse ads for Vespa in the bus they are selling? (mini / Italian motor bike) there like what $800- *sigh* .

By the end of this summer I want to go see a play. I don't no what type of play or where but a play. I also want have a try at white water rafting- I asked mom again and she just said "Do as you please girl, it's not my life" I'm getting way too much freedom from my parents-and it feels good. (I sound like a nerdo right here).

I seem to not type in any order or sequence.

It's a beautiful weekend and I have to study for my final. When your coming to a end in a course you give it soo much- and that's what I'm doing.

Dad took me walking at the car places on whyte lastnight too. He told me what type of car to get- Domestic- and some other names I don't remember. Naseeba knows her cars she's betting her dollar on a light green mustang. Dad says to save and once I have enough moula then we can talk business.

I want to dye my hair chocolate brown- I have had "dark black hair" of course not my own- shop color since gr.12. My mom is going next weekend to get her hair died- and I'm thinking of it. Brown hair seems nice. Mmm?

Watch me luck out. K pancakes are done.