Friday, September 07, 2007

I was going to type up this long emotional blog about summer and the experiences I had- But naeeemm some things must be kept within- acha?

I just came back from the movies- me and mama saw "Nanny Diarie" when I was reading the summary to my mom asking her if she would like to view it- She said that leading actress's life in the movie is very similar to myself- and thus was true while me and mama were watching the movie- Throughtout the whole thing my mom would be smiling grishly to her self or to me from the corner of her eyes- Honestly just dl it or read the synoposis- "Nanny Diaries".

A really good "MUST SEE" after Ramadan is "Redention" too much to type about and get into- But looks like an amazing movie just like "crash" and all those great "lifish/altering experience" movies that came out this year.

__________
Maybe I should talk about my trip to Toronto- Words cannot express how much fun it was and the beauty I experienced. I walked my cousins children (which are my second cousins) to a park within my uncle's hood- The sun was setting- kids were outside screaming and playing- calypso music was playing in the surroundings- West Indian people were jamming their talk- It felt like I was back in Guyana.

My ma's aunt's 60th SUPRISE B-day was a blast- all of my family were there- all of em- we chilled till 3 in the morning eating beef patties and take in from chinese halhal eateries- we talked, we laughed, we danced, we cried, we remembered.

I swam in lake ontario- the water was warm, and comforting to my skin.

I honestly.. Want to live in Toronto- It's the only place where I feel alive- and me- I was so loud and full of energy- cracking jokes- I noticed the small things I took for granted and I compared my personality to here in Edmonton around people and it's so grey and when I'm Toronto I'm bursting with colors- I felt that heat- I haven't felt that for a long time.

Khair InshAllah :)