Saturday, September 08, 2007

my head hurts me!

and im lacking in sleep-very suprised i haven't got sick at all- for all the damnation stress.hustling to and from i have done to my body.

so many road trips. so many late nights. so many emotions going through me- it's not even a roller coaster but a line zipping straight - you know those lines on those heart monitors when a person dies and it just beeps..and beeps.. and beeps..and thus is continious into the after life- yeh that's how my mind and heart feels- that equals the equation of my emotions-it's a continious line on the road -


a hot tub is needed on my deck.. with candles and the air surrounding me - with the thoughts in my head whispering to me.

-I have become too bold with people-

k im going to sleep- before I talk of more jiber..jabbah...


let's meet in my dreams tonight- I hope I dream of you- Last time you were smiling-

apolgies my friend.