Thursday, November 30, 2006

this evening was breath taken just.. beautiful. theres nothing like a warm cozy fire. 9 souls sitting around it just staring to it. 9 souls not talking and i'm sure we have plenty to tell, but have you heard "lonliness can be hushed beauty".

whispers playing to my friend, smiles,dreams floating around us.

it takes some tears some tubbling to find this peace.

Greece.oh! to go to Greece or anywhere far away from here. i want to go into a cafe, buy coffee thats like 20 dollars for a barbie size, add my sugar and honey...and blahah save it for another time lee.

i think i can only handle small crowds now. i want to attend a poetry reading. snapp my fingers and pretend i'm on cloud nine.

i want to dye my hair "red" i want something hot.

my friends "think" they can acutally do it "hook me up" their walking on hot fiah!
"you'll children will be chocolate milk" i literally choked on my spitt. "And haibiti when he eats his tomatoes and speaks Arabi, Wallah! Anjad*.. SmoAllah he's so INNOCENT" i tell them.. Shue? Anjad? he's innocent and how would you know? honeslty only Allah can define and know how one man is inside. the brother is cute, he has dimples, mmm *cough* he's a possibility, hey! the woman wants chocolate babies... maybe it's in me blood to marry a black man.


k im going to bed.