Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Came home kinda late lastnight from work, my back feels tight. my hair is long and stringy,(I don't have time to wash it:(.It's so hard to maintain high grades, school and me well we're not best friends.Ever since school started I've being on the hardball- mixed with work, meetings. I mean I do go out for coffee and stuff but that's by chance if i bump into my friends which is on Fridays. I attend sisters/boy/gal gatherings music plays theres laughter in the air, everyone looks and smells good, theres yummy food, we play pranks we dance.. we have "our talks" we play games.. we ooo an ahhh! at magazines. I just don't feel that "fun" that I used to feel. Everything becomes like a chore now. Like a practised rotiune schedule. I follow 4 schedules my school/ my work/ my extra curricular activites, and one small one for personal things which I write on my white board in me room.I color co-ordinate everything. "orange" is for school, "yellow" is for work "blue" is for volunteer/humanitarian things because blue represents peace ? :P. and "pink" is for personal things which consits of 3 things I do every other week. I'm not whinning, I'm just venting since I have know one to vent to... I don't bother to call friend(S) anymore because I've memorized their voice-mail. I do stay in touch with my close gal friends... and that's a must. My mom sees my high-school friend more than me, she works at the Bay and mama like goes shopping most of the times there. Friend says to mom "tell alisha to call me" it's always being like that "why do i have to be the one to alwayssssss call" i do and nothing happens... just more shooving.. like i've realized more and more people truly value your relationship with em when you're hardly in sight or you've just said "F" and so long.... I never used to be one of those people that"F" and so long? mmm I was more of a mmmm :( "no, let's sit and work it out :D?" but no I really don't care anymore... why should I care? when... everything will be the same as how it was from the begining. Mmm... i would only fight for something that I truly see a cause in it, and that will lead to brighter days ahead.. don't get me wrong I love them they have a spot in my heart, but sometimes the "friEND" ends. And I've grown to experience that.AlamdiouAllah.

I went to bed thinking of something... mm like serious lifish stuff again.. BLAH!mmmm I need to once in a while to keep "those" goals in sight.

The sun is rising and shinning in my eyes.. SubanAllah! If I had a camera I would take the picture, we haven't seen the sun for a long time in Edmonton.

mmmm...Planning to do something for the XMAS holidays since my work is closed till Jan.3rd :( *sigh*... I've got movie dates made up..mm let's see what else..?I'm going to work on a manual over the break...I have a dentist appointment... I have a meeting on the 20th :)...I want to go skiing on the 22nd that's a Friday so that can give me and friends ride... I'm hitting up banffoo on the 23rd...I have a invite on the Christmas day...theres boxing day shopping NO! i'm not going shopping it's flipping mahemmmmmm... on the 29th I'm going to have friends over..on the 30th I dunoo..? on the 31st (I vow not to stay inside my house AGAIN and watch the crystal ball fall in new york while I'm half asleep watching the countdown on nbc, cbc, and all the crazayyyyyy Americans are having fun.. I'm planning to do something.. and yeh then yeh that's about it...

and I have a wedding to attend this week :).. yeh that's it.. Classes start pretty soon, I have to trudge again in the library while the creppyyyy dude STARES again.. I want to go to the counter and haul him over and beat his behind in !.....

mmm.. breathe in and out you have too much raging hormones in you this morning missay..