Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Omagadddddddddd! I have hit ground ZERO.. big time.
All through law today, i stared outside the sun was playing hide and seek with me, and i was memorized. everything that the instructor lectured on went through my ear and out through the other. i have english rsh apa thing to work on, with finishing off my essay tonight- (which i got mind swept from lastnight) i have learned not to work on a school night..ah! I feel haggered out, i have to work on corporate.
and... i have a eye appointment tomorrow with the cold instruments laying on my face, with some old dude placing his index fingers on my nose and sinus(whatever it's called) in the most mono-tone scary, spokish voice "does this hurt" me: NO! for the 12th tim NO! I have 20/20 vision, no candy rotten gems gleaming in this mouth of mine, i do have acne a bad case and dry scalp i have fuzzy hair that won't tame its behind down, and my thigs look like saran wrapped around em. WestIndian gals should not and I say SHOULD NOT be allowed to wear pants from the following stores:

Guess
Bebe
Club Monaco
Stitches
Garage Clothing
American Eagle

Even though you get the LARGEST size, and you think you look like a size zero in em, wrongo , YOU LOOOK PLUMP, that's why we go to Old Navy get a regualar size 7, and feel volalala,or you go to the maternity section get those pants with the elastic band wear a long shirt, and you too can buy and wear jeans faded and rip still feeling skinny and 16ish... I don't make sense.


Mmmm.... somebody save me! this is a command! follow