Sunday, October 29, 2006

call me crazy, and loserish, and wasting time, i just finished reading peeps blogs ...mmm :)... read all their entries, tried to figure them out more, try to bold them from their shell..yup still at ground 0... me don't know them that much :(

i'm never, staying home all day, while the weather (look outside) is like this.
halloween movies zones every flippn channel, on my bedroom floor all of my books sprawled for all living daylights over the place, i can't study NO more..NO!.
i dusted down my dresser, organized, cleaned, hemmed me pants, sewed some funky buttons on my blazer, made stir fry, and baby it was damn good!, with shrimp, basmati rice ( i love basmati rice) chopped up carrots, celery, onions, cabbage,some other things you put in fry rice, with this brown chinese looking sauce, let it cook..and volala we got asian food going on with green tea.. me loves it- i'm learning how to cook :D.

I'm hungnry, i feel like eating lasagnia*, loaded with cheeze..mm cheeze with a glass of milk, i need to run.... out in the snow, that's right, more traction on my feet, more muscle working... these babies need to get in shape.

............mmm.. the exorist is on..mmm maybe i'll watch it...