Saturday, October 28, 2006

... saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do, but he told me to see faith through, I do believe it's bitter in the start, but in the end my friend it's sweet tasting.

this i trust to you.
________________________________________________________
Maybe something will dawn upon me, maybe I will get to taste this so called " bitter-sweet of loving", if you have to fight for it , if you have to make a choice.. it's not love, it should come and buzz around you, time should move fast, and smiles should gleam from one ear to the other, planning? no I don't want to plan, let us walk and plan... we'll get there faster.

....words come to me, shots come to me. i wish i had a camera, so many things to take pictures of, but then again i take them in my mind for safe keeping.