Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter songThan the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

Ooooh, Hoooo.

Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.

I don't need no money,
Fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby,
One man can claim.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

Talkin' bout my girl.
I've got sushine on cloudy day
With my girl.
I've even got the month of MayWith my girl.
______________________________

I remember, I would come home from pre-school ( yes ms.lee had to hit up pre-school:) anyoo, as I practised my counting, and did spelling bee's, mama dear, would be stirring her pot of curry on the stove, she had this grey old ghetto music box- and it was stationed at AM Old 60' and all the oldies from the 50's and 60's would be blasting.. all from "my girl" " ain't no mountain high, ain't no mountain low ,if you need me call me, i'll be there in a hurry, you don't got a worry, because baby they ain't no mountain high enough.... and so on, and "sweet diana" which my grandma, swore to all migthy stars, that the dude sang " oh! sweet guyana" grandma was proud, guyana be reppn :)..anyooo I love oldies, along with Bob Marley.

If mama could buy me the collection ..I would be one happy dandy gal.

That's all, I feel like doing something I'm done me mid-terms. and I did impressive might I say,considering first year, and a full course load.. anyoo enough with school. I got Friday planned out me and naseeboi are going out for coffee in the morning, and she has decided to go running with me :), then off she goes to class, then I wait around, do readings. Go to work, as my clunky bag hits the door as I leave, and I get evil stares. Off to calling more people, hey it pays for my fancy things, after work then meeting, then all the way home on the bus.. all ALONE! Then off I go to the cinema to watch some movie, cry some more tears, sigh my heart away, and write some crunked entry, then saturday is work, right after is Eid partay... Bengali food again...Bengali food and Guyanese food are very alike... and I have noticed Bengal and bais look like Guyanese gyals and bais...sunday...studying... then Monday I relive it all over again :).

I ran for the bus this morning.. out onto the street, all that was in my mind make it to class on time, I banged on the door the bus driver frowned at me, " Lady don't you know that's dangerous !"...me: "meh" ... That's true I never think of my saftey, I just jump and LAND HARD.. tsk little one. Had to run for the bus after school.. I have good genes in me... I busted down a block of running, with a clunky napsack. holding wallet, and medication in the other while my phone is ringing for all jingle bills a ringing, got on the bus, my chest burned, I was heaving for breath, no sorry ass coould get off and allow me to sit, people are so kind huh? Especially dudes like ..hello be a gentlemen?

Went out for lunch with the gals... I love em, Denny's sells fatten food. ugh! Company was marvelling :)

anyoo.. as everyone can see my life is all over the place, I don't have a beginning nor middle the ending well Ileave that up to Allah (swt)... neither does anyone else... I'm just happy tonight is Thursday NO SCHOOL... AH SUCKERS.! Grey's is on tonight (make some noise:P) Merdith needs to fix her lip or lisp.... I hait it.

Ok. I shall be back, tonight shall be a long one. I'm exicted for Christmas :) lol why? We get to wear scarves, and warm fuzzy mittens, and go ice skating and drink hot apple cider from inside a cozy cafe, jingle bells plays, and as the snow flakes makes it's way to the ground.

Okay, there is this skating rink in New York Times square, big open skating rink, beautiful..... and everyone is skating, it's like out of the movies. Well for this winter break I want to hit up a nice skating rink, maybe City Hall makes that pond thing into a skating rink in winter time..oh! I hope they do, if they don't imma hose it down with water, make ice, and volalal we go ourselves some ice :P.

And NO! I don't celebrate Christmas, it's just cozy and warm. I want cozy and warm.